All you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa is an online travel authorization developed for people that like to visit Egypt for tourism. This system accelerates the application procedure to obtain new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites the visitors must take into consideration to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you need to see if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to request for an electronic visa, make sure to complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you have the online visa you need to print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 1 month stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but each of them ought to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you made a decision to have some travels to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and return as you please. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you must apply for it in advance. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime needed.